Tuesday, April 9, 2013

We Have Reached 30 Hat/Bootie Sets!!!!!

I'm happy to announce that I have officially sent out 30 hat/bootie set gifts to the tiny babies!!!! I hope this has brought many smiles to the parents faces = ) I could not have done this without all my AWESOME supporters!!!

Here is hat/bootie set # 30!!!!! This set was sent to a little 5lb 12oz cutie named Ava.

 
 
I recently realized that Teeny Tears also has a tiny blanket pattern that you can make to match the diaper sets. I love this idea because normal sized blankets are big for these itsy bitsy babies. I remember when they wrapped Savannah up in the pink hand knit blanket to allow us to cradle her, the blanket just swallowed her up. She of course still looked perfect and so cute!
So naturally I went straight to the fabric store and bought some more fabric to get going on this. I have a ton of fabric already cut to make the diapers but now don't have enough of that same pattern to make matching blankets. So I needed more!!  Here they are:
 
 
The blankets can be made 10x10 or 12x12 for the smaller diapers or 18x18 for the larger diapers. I can't wait to get started on these!! I'll be sure to post a picture when I get a few done.
Here is the pattern:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment