Friday, April 5, 2013

Newest Creation

Hi again!! I just finished this little pants and headband set and I'm very proud of it = ) haha!!! I decided I would give it to someone for a 25 dollar donation.  All the proceeds go directly back to helping with yarn and shipping costs!!  So not only are you getting these cute knits but you are also helping a great cause. 

 The pattern for the pants is from Posh Patterns (http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoshPatterns). When you purchase her patterns it states you can give/sell the items you make from her patterns as long as you post her Etsy shop. Check it out!!

This set is size 0-3 months. The colors are teal and off white. The flower on the headband has the same color as the pants so it all blends. Great as a photo prop or just everyday wear. Love it!

First person to email me at sweetsavannahknits@gmail.com gets this cute set!!   Thanks guys!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment