Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Savannah is going to have a......... Little BROTHER!!!!

We had our anatomy scan yesterday morning at 19 weeks exactly!!! Guess what????  We are having a cute wiggly little BOY!!! The ultrasound went great. Baby is measuring right on schedule and is looking perfectly healthy. Thank goodness!!! He was moving all around!! No wonder I feel this little peanut all the time = ).  We are thrilled!!! Here are a few ultrasound pictures!

Baby Boy's profile. He is looking down and head is to the left!
 
No denying that he is a HE!!! = )
 
Little hand! See the 4 fingers?
 
Last night we had our immediate family over for the big reveal! We decided to do a balloon launch so I made this box and we put BLUE balloons in it! It was so fun and exciting.  I want to give a big THANK YOU to our family for coming to our party, the cute gifts and for making the day special! And thank you to our beautiful angel Savannah for always looking over here little brother. I felt you with us all day yesterday and always!
 
 
 
 
My "almost" 19 week baby bump
 
Since I last wrote I have sent out one hat and am currently working on a set! The little hat was sent to a beautiful baby girl who was born with Trisomy 18. She is home with her family and I hope she and her mommy and daddy loved their gift.   Currently I'm working on a teddy bear hat set for a 5 pound cutie who has been in the NICU awhile. I can't wait to get it finished and sent off to it's new home!  I want all the Babies, Moms and Dads, that I've sent gifts to, to know that I'm always thinking of you all!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment