Monday, September 30, 2013

Beautiful Bench For Our Angel, Savannah Rae

Good morning everyone! I want to start off by saying Savannah is one much loved little girl!!! My family bought her the most beautiful memorial bench that was placed at Goodman Park in Wisconsin. Every year my family goes to Laona, Wi because that is where my Dad's side of the family lived in the early days. There is a ton of family history there and I'm thrilled that a piece of Savannah is there too. Goodman Park is one of the most beautiful places I've been and I look forward to visiting her bench year after year. It will be amazing to take pictures of my little family, with ALL of us, on this bench every year. This bench means so much to us and I can't wait to see it in person!!! Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen!

 
We all Love you so much baby girl!!!
 
The last few weeks Scott and I have been busy working on the nursery as you all know. We recently put up curtains, put the crib together and received the bedding!!! I'm so happy with how it has turned out. All we need to do now is add wall hangings and of course baby boy!  I want to thank my WONDERFUL husband for putting all the furniture together, painting, finishing the built in and all your hard work on the nursery. I know I can be a pain sometimes and very particular but you are amazing. Your son is going to love his room!!!
 
 
 
 
I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow!!! 9 weeks left! Since I have not posted in awhile here is my "a couple days shy" of 29 weeks belly shot!
 
 
Happy Fall everyone!!! I hope you are all enjoying pumpkins, apple cider and everything fall!!!  Remember if you or you know someone who has a little one in the NICU please request a hat/bootie set for them from Sweet Savannah Knits!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment