Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hat For Baby Olivia

Hi all!! I hope everyone is doing good. I just wanted to write a quick blog with a couple updates. I first wanted to share a little hat for my sister in law's sweet baby girl Olivia born at 33 1/2 weeks weighing 4lbs 11oz. She is gorgeous and doing great in the NICU. She will be home with her mommy and daddy in no time! Here is her little hat:

 
I just received another NICU cutie hat order today. A little girl weighing 1lb 4oz. She's a tiny little thing but a fighter. Can't wait to get knitting on her hat!! I'll be sure to share when it's done.
 
This Saturday is the SHARE Walk To Remember in down town Naperville!!! Last year the walk was so special to us because it gave us a day to dedicate to just Savannah.  This year Scott and I have been helping coordinate the walk for the past year so I'm excited to see how it all turns out. We have a fantastic singer, speaker and even doing a butterfly release. So many special things for our angels!!! They deserve nothing but the best and I can't wait to walk for my sweet girl! 
 
On the national SHARE's facebook page they posted a beautiful song that is dedicated to all the babies gone too soon. I absolutely love it and have been listening to it all day. I, of course, think of Savannah all the time but with October being pregnancy/infant loss awareness month and the Walk being this month I have been thinking about her a ton.  Take a listen to this beautiful song...
 
 
Little baby D2 is doing great. Just kicking and wiggling away in my belly, doing what he does best!!! Today I'm 31 weeks and 3 days!!!  We have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and then we will be having another ultrasound at 34 weeks. Here is my belly shot today!
 
 
My latest obsession/crafting item is knitting up boot cuffs. They are extremely easy and quick knits and look sooo cute with boots!!! With it being fall, I'm all pumped for everything fall ish. Here are a few I've made so far!
 
New boots!!
 
 
Hope everyone is having a great October!!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete