Thursday, October 24, 2013

Everyone loves the teddy bear hats!!!!

Everyone loves the teddy bear hats!!! I have made and sent out more teddy bear hats then any of the other designs! They are so cute!  I recently sent out this tiny little hat to a 1 lb 4 oz beautiful baby girl who was born at just 23 weeks. She also received a little teddy bear for her NICU room. Keep growing baby girl...

 
 

 52 gifts have been sent out to NICU babies all over the country!!!!

Little update on baby D2:  I'm currently 33 weeks and 3 days! We have a doctors appointment on this Tuesday at 34 weeks and will be getting an ultrasound. I'm excited to see how much little man weighs now!  Here is my 33 week belly shot~

 
The only thing we have added to the nursery are a few wall hangings.  Little Savannah let her baby brother borrow her teddy bear pictures since we obviously don't have pictures of the baby yet. Once we get his newborn pictures taken I'm going to put black and white pictures of him in the white frames. Above his crib we are hanging his name in white letter blocks but I can't show you that until after he is born!!! Only 5 1/2 weeks to go!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment