Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Savannah 2/27

Happy 1st Birthday Savannah!!! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!
 
In Honor of Savannah today we ask everyone to do a Random Act of Kindness! We will have Savannah smiling ear to ear if we do!
 
My First Birthday in Heaven

Calling all the angels--
It's a special day today!
For Savannah is turning one year old!
Here's what she has to say:

"Mommy, please dry all your tears;
I know you miss me so.
And if it had been up to me,
I'd never have chosen to go."


"For I knew that you would miss me
And the things that we could do,
And I wish I could have stayed on earth
And lived down there with you."

"But, Mommy, now I'm well and whole;
I sing and play all day
With all the angel boys and girls
Who've come to heaven to stay."

"Lord Jesus holds us in His arms
And tells us of His love;
He knew that we were hurting--
That's why we came above."


"I love you, Mommy, every day;

I send you kisses, too.
And some day you will join me here
And I'll always be with you."

"I've got to go--the party's on!
We'll sing and dance and play.
But I am always in your heart
And never far away."

"Please find a way to celebrate,
Even if you cry;
Perhaps you'll send me some balloons
Soaring to the sky."

"And I will know they came from you,
And I'll be flying near.
I send you love and kisses, too.
I love you, Mommy, dear."
(Saralyn McAfee Smith)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment