Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snow Day and Dakota!

I was excited when I woke up this morning to see we had more snow! Enough to bring Dakota out to play in it. She LOVES the snow! I know I usually write about knitting and sewing on this blog but I got some really cute shots of crazy Dakota that I had to share.  Poor little Dakota was at the vet yesterday because of her horrible allergies so we wanted to take her out for some fun. No worries though because the doc put her on steroids. Hopefully this cures her itchiness.  Enjoy her cuteness!!



Best Friends
 
                                                
                                                                           Footprints

 
Playing Frisbee
 
Smile
 
Good Catch
 
I hope everyone has a fun and safe super bowl today!!!
 
 
 
 
                      







 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment